Attn: All Teachers Who Have Ever Had a Discipline Problem in the Classroom and need a more effective Classroom Management Strategy …
It’s a Fact! There are Teachers Who NEVER Have Discipline Problems in Their Classroom.
- Teachers who can’t wait to get to school in the morning.
- Teachers who go home each evening with a smile on their faces.
- Teachers with so much energy at the end of the day that they can party all night. (Well maybe not)
Get This New E-Book Now!
Available from Amazon
From: Wayne Sheldrick
RE: Class Discipline
Dear Frustrated Teacher,
Here are some of the problems you and every other Frustrated Teacher face right now…
- Students who talk to their friends whenever they feel like it.
- Students who get up and wander around the room when you are teaching.
- Students who shout out answers that have nothing to do with your question.
- Students who make abusive comments to each other.
- Students who are verbally and physically aggressive towards you.
But it’s worse than you think! Here’s why…
Once these behaviors begin they continue to get worse until your administrator walks in and decides that YOU are the problem, not the students, and FIRES you!
Luckily, there is a solution…
Introducing “Classroom Management Made Easy”
In this new ebook you will learn why students behave as they do. You will come to understand how you can simply and easily meet the needs of your students without fighting, bribing or coercing them. Students will be fighting to get INTO your class!
In Fact, Here’s Just The Tip of The Iceberg of What You Will Learn …
- How to avoid having to spend half of your pay on stickers and candy to pay students to behave.
- How to avoid the frustration of constant interruptions to your lessons.
- How to eliminate the headache that is your constant companion on your drive home.
- How to make a positive difference in the lives of your students.
- How to enjoy every moment working with your students.
- Why you will be the teacher others turn to for help solving their classroom discipline problems.
Just Look at the Range of Topics Covered …
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 The Classroom as Mini Society – The World in a Classroom – It’s a Small World
Chapter 3 Students in the Classroom Community – Citizens of the World Unite
Chapter 4 Defining the Problem – So What Is Your Problem?
Chapter 5 Needs – What I Really Need Is
Chapter 6 Reframing the Problem – It’s All in the Way You Look at It
Chapter 7 A Six Step Plan for Reframing the Problem – I Can Do That! Your Six Steps to Success
Chapter 8 Making a Plan – Let’s Make a Plan
Chapter 9 Proactive Strategies for the Classroom – Keeping One Step Ahead of the Pack
Chapter 10 Effective Strategies to Deal with Minor Behavior Issues – It’s No Big Problem
Chapter 11 Final Thoughts
133 Pages of Must Have Information
Here’s How and Why We Can Make You This Promise
I’m Wayne Sheldrick and I have worked for over 25 years in the classroom with every type of student that you can imagine. In addition I worked for 4 years in a school designed for students under psychiatric care, students who just couldn’t be controlled in the regular school setting. For more than 20 years I have worked with teachers just like you, helping them to understand their students better and create a positive learning environment in the classroom. It is possible, and you can do it.
When I survey teachers on how much of their time is spent on discipline related issues the answers range from 10% to 50% or more. Who would want to spend 35 years in an environment like this? And yet many teachers do? “Classroom Management Made Easy” will help you reduce discipline time to zero, allowing you to do what your were trained to do … TEACH!
You could continue on with the strategies you are currently using, having success some days and frustrations others. Or you could order “Classroom Management Made Easy” today and begin to change your teaching life forever.
So Here’s The Bottom Line With “Classroom Management Made Easy”
… you will learn why students behave the way they do and what you need to do to help them become model students. Finally you will experience teaching as you thought it would be when you first started your career. You will be able to help the most troubled student and be able to deal with behavior problems before they begin.
Here’s How To Order Right Now
Go ahead and click the link below now to receive your copy of this ebook and you’ll be on your way to enjoying all the benefits we have talked about on your computer, Kindle or other reading device.
Get started right now!
To your success,
Wayne Sheldrick PhD
P.S. – Don’t wait because every day that you don’t have the ideas from “Classroom Management Made Easy” to help you in the classroom is another fulfilling day of your life that you won’t get back.